Our team conducted a study of 55429 reviews for and selected the finest ones. We chose to share only the most enjoyable products from our collection so that you can make an informed choice. It was difficult to select from thousands of items available online. However, we tried to choose the best Mountain Bike Handlebars.
|1||WHISKY - No.9 Carbon Fiber Mountain Bike Handlebar - 25mm Rise||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Wake 31.8mm MTB Mountain Bike Handlebar||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Spank Spoon Bar (Black)||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Mixsuper Mountain Bike High Riser Handlebar 31.8mm Length 720/780mm Rise 90mm Aluminium Alloy MTB Handlebar Black||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|5||RaceFace Atlas Mountain Bike Handlebar (Black||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Wake MTB Riser Handlebar||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|7||corki High Riser Mountain Bike Handlebars 31.8mm Length 720mm Riser 50mm Black||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Renthal FatBar Lite V2 Gold||9||Shop On Amazon|
|9||BW 100mm Riser Handlebar - Great for Mountain||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|10||UPANBIKE MTB Mountain Bike Bicycle Extra Long Handlebar φ31.8mm 700mm Riser Bar||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Our team scanned 62225 reviews before putting any suggestions for the in this article.
Table Of Content:
- WHISKY No.9 Carbon Fiber Mountain Bike Handlebar 25mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, 760mm Length
- Wake 31.8mm MTB Mountain Bike Handlebar, Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Bicycle Riser Handlebar Extra Long...
- Spank Spoon Bar , Mountain Bike Handlebar, Aluminium Alloy Handlebars, Shotpeen Anodized Finish, Freeride...
- Mixsuper Mountain Bike High Riser Handlebar 31.8mm Length 720/780mm Rise 90mm Aluminium Alloy MTB Handlebar...
- RaceFace Atlas Mountain Bike Handlebar Black, 31.8-mm Clamp, 785-mm Wide, 1.25-Inch Rise
- Wake MTB Riser Handlebar,31.8 mm Bike Handlebar,720mm/780mm Aluminium Alloy Mountain Bike Handlebar Bicycle...
- corki High Riser Mountain Bike Handlebars 31.8mm Length 720mm Riser 50mm Black
- Renthal FatBar Lite V2 Gold, 30mm Rise
- BW 100mm Riser Handlebar Great for Mountain, Road, and Hybrid Bikes Fits 25.4mm Stems
- UPANBIKE MTB Mountain Bike Bicycle Extra Long Handlebar φ31.8mm 700mm Riser Bar
1. WHISKY – No.9 Carbon Fiber Mountain Bike Handlebar – 25mm Rise
- FULL UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON CONSTRUCTION: Perfect combination of stiffness, vibration dampening, and weight savings.
- 25MM RISE and 5 DEGREE UPSWEEP: slightly more upright riding position that increases control and comfort.
- SLEEK DESIGN: Clean lines, and matte carbon finish compliment any mountain bike and offer a modern look.
- UPGRADE: Ideal handlebar to add performance, weight savings, and compliance to your mountain, fat, or adventure bicycle; ride longer, faster, and with greater enjoyment.
- WARRANTY: 5 Year limited with crash replacement policy
2. Wake 31.8mm MTB Mountain Bike Handlebar
- Ultra-light Material】Made of high strength Aluminum Alloy 6061,Non-slip &Durable； Weight is approx 330g（720mm）/ 360g（780mm）.
- Professional Design】Ergonomic structure,Super lightweight and incredibly strong.
- Multiple Applications】 Compatible with most mountain bikes and dirt bicycles.
- Please Note】 the diameter of the handlebar is 31.
3. Spank Spoon Bar (Black)
- FREERIDE INSPIRED GEOMETRY DESIGN: The bar is an all-mountain-suited, freeride inspired, slightly oversized progressive and super fun ride.
- ROCK SOLID IN THE PARK OR ON THE TRAIL: Built to withstand the toughest terrain, you’ll go everywhere in your Rock Solid handlebar, no matter the destination.
- COST-EFFECTIVE UPGRADE TO YOUR COCKPIT WITHOUT SACRIFICING QUALITY: It’s built to the same strict standards as the original parts.
- HIGH-QUALITY BUILT: We craft our handlebars with the serious rider in mind, producing an affordable, high-quality product that you can depend on.
- SHOTPEENED & ANODIZED: Shot-peening and anodizing is a process that adds strength to the component.
4. Mixsuper Mountain Bike High Riser Handlebar 31.8mm Length 720/780mm Rise 90mm Aluminium Alloy MTB Handlebar Black
- Mixsuper bike Handlebar Riser:90mm,Bar Bore:31.
- The heat-treated aluminum alloy material makes the mtb handlebar stronger and lighter.
- Compatible with most of mountain bikes and dirt bicycles.Great for XC downhill and Off-Road bike.
- A wide handle bar is the best choice for cycling enthusiasts who need more control on their bicycles.
- Installation Tips: When installing, the diameter of the handlebar must be the same as the stem.
5. RaceFace Atlas Mountain Bike Handlebar (Black
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless Air Alloy material
- Internal taper increases strength and durability without adding weight
- New ultra low and ultra wide riser geometry — reduces cockpit height to lower the front end (crown to axle height).
6. Wake MTB Riser Handlebar
- SIZE: 31.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Made of high strength Aluminum Alloy.
- PRO-DESIGN: Ergonomic structure, CNC precision bending.
- MULTI-APPLICATIONS: Compatible with most mountain bikes and dirt bicycles.
- Size：the diameter of the handlebar is 31.
7. corki High Riser Mountain Bike Handlebars 31.8mm Length 720mm Riser 50mm Black
- Aluminium alloy material ,Clamp diameter:31.8mm,Bar end diameter:22.2mm Sweep back angle:3°
- The alloy used in mtb handlebars is manufactured with micro-grain refinement, making the bar strong and light.
- Sand blasted and anodised bike handlebars for fatigue resistance and durability.
- A wider mtb bar gives more control,Wider bars also make breathing easier as your chest is allowed to expand more.
- Compatible with most of mountain bikes and dirt bicycles.Great for XC downhill and Off-Road.
8. Renthal FatBar Lite V2 Gold
- Material: 7050 T6 aluminum
- Diameter: 31.8 mm
- Rise: 10 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm
- Sweep: [backsweep] 7, [upsweep] 5
- Width: 760 mm
9. BW 100mm Riser Handlebar – Great for Mountain
- 90 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction of our products.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Aluminum alloy construction with a sandblasted anodized finish
- SPECIFICATIONS – 25.4mm diameter, 620mm width, 10mm back sweep, 100mm rise
10. UPANBIKE MTB Mountain Bike Bicycle Extra Long Handlebar φ31.8mm 700mm Riser Bar
- Material :Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Length:700mm/ 27.55 inch. Extra long allows more space to install more accessories
- Clamp diameter(middle of the handlebar):31.8mm;Bar end diameter:22.2mm
- Riser: 50m. Sweep back angle:9°
- Shipping time:If order is fullfilled by Abuyamoy(seller), it’s shipped from China, normally it takes 7 to 15 business days.
What is the best day to shop online?
When is the best time to shop online? The best time to shop online depends on your target market. If you are targeting people who work 9-5 jobs, then Tuesday and Thursday would be a good day to advertise. However, if you're trying to target students and young adults, then Wednesday and Friday would be better days for advertising.
The best time to advertise also depends on the type of product you are selling. If you're selling a physical product, then the best time to advertise would be during the day. However, if you're selling an online course or information product, then the best time to advertise would be at night.
Here are some statistics that show the best times to advertise:
- Sunday is the worst day of the week to advertise.
- Wednesday and Friday are the best days of the week to advertise .
- Saturday is the best day of the week to advertise if you're selling a physical product.
- Sunday and Monday are the best days of the week to advertise if you're selling an information product.
So, when should you be advertising?
Well, you can use the above statistics to help you decide.
- If you're selling a physical product, it's best to advertise on Saturday and Sunday.
- If you're selling an information product, it's best to advertise on Monday and Tuesday.
- If you're selling a service, it's best to advertise on Wednesday and Thursday.
Now, the above statistics are just averages. The best time to advertise will vary depending on your niche. If you have a very specific niche, you can find out when your target audience is online.
So, for example, if you're selling information about the history of video games, you might want to advertise on a Monday and Tuesday. However, if you're selling information about how to start a home business, you might want to advertise on a Friday and Saturday.
So, where do you find out when your target audience is online? You can use Google's free keyword planner tool . This will tell you how many people are searching for a particular keyword in a given month.
The next step is to find out how much you can expect to pay for each click on your ad. You can do this by using Google's Adwords tool. This will tell you how much each click on your ad will cost.
The final step is to decide how much you are willing to pay for a click on your ad. You can do this by dividing the amount of money you want to spend by the number of clicks you expect to get.
The results of this calculation will tell you how much you can afford to pay for each click on your ad. If the price is too high, then you may need to reconsider your target audience or adjust your budget.