To help you find the best Mountain Bike Fork Mount, we have researched various products on the market and picked out 10 of the best ones. We looked at all sorts of features, including price, customer reviews, and specifications. Then we ranked them to help you find the top Mountain Bike Fork Mount. Read on to learn more about our findings and choose your favorite one!
|1||RockyMounts SplitRail LS 2-Bike Hitch Rack||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||YAKIMA - HighRoad Wheel-On Mount Upright Bike Carrier for Roof Racks||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Yakima - ForkLift Fork Mount Bike Carrier for Roof Racks||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Filzer Fork Truck Mount 15 x 110 mm (TM-15x110)||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|5||YAKIMA, Hangover Vertical Hitch Rack for Suspension Fork Bikes||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||YAKIMA - HighSpeed Fork Mount Bike Carrier for Roof Racks||9||Shop On Amazon|
|7||MBP Alloy Quick Release Fork Mount Bike Block (9x100mm) Truck Bed / Rack / Storage||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||RockyMounts Driveshaft HM Bolt-On thru-axle bike rack||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Thule Circuit Low-Profile Fork-Mount Bike Rack||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Rhino Rack Mountain Trail Universal Fork Mount Bike Carrier||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Our team scanned 46696 reviews before putting any suggestions for the in this article.
Table Of Content:
- RockyMounts SplitRail LS 2-Bike Hitch Rack
- YAKIMA HighRoad Wheel-On Mount Upright Bike Carrier for Roof Racks, 1 Bike Capacity
- Yakima ForkLift Fork Mount Bike Carrier for Roof Racks, 1 Bike Capacity
- Filzer Fork Truck Mount 15 x 110 mm TM-15x110
- YAKIMA, Hangover Vertical Hitch Rack for Suspension Fork Bikes, 6 Bike
- YAKIMA HighSpeed Fork Mount Bike Carrier for Roof Racks, 1 Bike Capacity
- MBP Alloy Quick Release Fork Mount Bike Block 9x100mm Truck Bed / Rack / Storage
- RockyMounts Driveshaft HM Bolt-On thru-axle bike rack
- Thule Circuit Low-Profile Fork-Mount Bike Rack , Black
- Rhino Rack Mountain Trail Universal Fork Mount Bike Carrier, Small RBC035
1. RockyMounts SplitRail LS 2-Bike Hitch Rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs each. Expandable to 3 or 4 bikes up to 45 lbs each, with Add-Ons
- Tray can be adjusted 4” side-to-side to avoid bike interference
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 3.0” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” to 50”
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Only available for 2″ hitches. Uses RockyMounts premium 3-axis anti wobble system.
- Integrated cable locks secure individual bikes to trays, locking hitch pin and premium lock pod secures rack to car, keyed alike.
- Includes wall hook for easy storage
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
2. YAKIMA – HighRoad Wheel-On Mount Upright Bike Carrier for Roof Racks
- Carry any bike: Secure, sleek and simple to use; Carry almost any road or mountain bike; Fits 26″ to 29″ wheels and 23 mm to 4″ tires with no adjustment.
- Streamlined protection: Low profile tray minimizes hatch interference; No wheel removal and no contact with the bike frame (an ideal option for carbon fiber bikes and custom paint jobs).
- Roof rack required: Crossbar spread must be between 18″ and 35″; Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks; T-Slot compatible with SmarT-Slot conversion kit (sold separately).
- Easy to use: New integrated TorqueRight tightening knob is quick and easy to adjust and secures your bike with precision.
- Protect your gear: 2 SKS (Same Key System) locks (sold separately) can be added to lock your bike to the mount and the mount to the base rack.
3. Yakima – ForkLift Fork Mount Bike Carrier for Roof Racks
- FITS MOST DISC BRAKES: Fits bikes that use standard 100 mm x 9 mm quick release front hubs; other hubs (such as thru-axles) require adapters.
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: Sliding wheel tray is easy to adjust and allows for a wide range of bike lengths; Carries 1 bike up to 35 lbs.
- ROOF RACK REQUIRED: Crossbar spread minimum of 16″ and maximum of 42″; Fits Yakima round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars; Simple tool-free installation and removal.
- NO FRAME CONTACT: ForkLift holds the bike by the front axle and the rear wheel; No frame contact means your bike’s paint doesn’t get scratched.
- PROTECT YOUR GEAR: Add SKS (Same Key System) locks (sold separately) to secure your bike to the rack and the rack to the vehicle.
4. Filzer Fork Truck Mount 15 x 110 mm (TM-15×110)
- Fits most 15 mm x 110 mm axles (Boost)
- Easy and fast installation
- Hardware included
- Durable and attractive powder coat finish
5. YAKIMA, Hangover Vertical Hitch Rack for Suspension Fork Bikes
- More bikes, less space: Made of heavy-duty steel with a vertical orientation; Transports 4 to 6 bikes with suspension forks using minimal space, no multiple racks or trailers required.
- Convenient carrying: Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading; Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access with bikes unloaded.
- Supports and protects: Securely supports bikes and fat bikes by the fork crown (required for use); Soft padding protects the fork’s finish; Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases.
- Improved ground clearance: 3 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading; 3 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle.
- Nuts and bolts: Fits suspension-fork bikes only; Fits 2″ hitch receivers only; HitchLock included; Built-in bottle opener.
6. YAKIMA – HighSpeed Fork Mount Bike Carrier for Roof Racks
- CARRY ANY BIKE: Fit almost any road or mountain bikes and up to 5″ fat-tire bikes; Carries both quick release (9 mm) and thru-axle bikes (12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm).
- STREAMLINED PROTECTION: Low profile tray minimizes hatch interference; Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
- ROOF RACK REQUIRED: Crossbar spread must be between 18″ and 37″; Fits Yakima round, square, factory, or aerodynamic bars; T-Slot compatible with SmarT-Slot conversion kit (sold separately).
- EASY TO USE: New integrated TorqueRight tightening knob is quick and easy to adjust and secures your bike with precision.
- PROTECT YOUR GEAR: SKS (Same Key System) locks (sold separately) can be added to the included TailWhip cable lock your bike to the mount and the mount to the base rack.
7. MBP Alloy Quick Release Fork Mount Bike Block (9x100mm) Truck Bed / Rack / Storage
- Versatile: Great for Storage or Transportation.
- Comes with quick release skewer for quick access.
- Strong and lightweight Alloy Construction.
- Mount for 9×100. Fits many bicycles that use a standard 9×100 drop out.
- 1 Year Manufacturer warranty against defects. Satisfaction Guaranteed. ✅
8. RockyMounts Driveshaft HM Bolt-On thru-axle bike rack
- Locking hard mount bolt-down to carry thru-axle forks for trucks, SUVs, and vans
- Fits 12x100mm, 15x100mm, Boost 15x110mm, and 20x110mm thru-axles.
- Wide mouth opening to easily load your bike and a locking T-Bolt that adjusts for a tighter hold so the thru-axle cannot be removed when locked.
- Carries 1 bike, up to 35 lbs
- Lock core and keys included, can be matched to other RockyMounts roof and hitch racks
9. Thule Circuit Low-Profile Fork-Mount Bike Rack
- Lockable skewer with single-side adjustment to secure the bike to the carrier for stable and secure bicycle transport(lock sold separately).
- D-shaped corrosion-resistant aluminum tray has tool-free universal mounting which makes it simple and easy to install.
- Integrated high-wall wheel cradle with ratcheting strap provides added protection and the perfect fit beneath your wheel.
- Fits all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Works with 15 millimetre, 20 millimetre and left forks with Adapter (53015, 53020, 530l-sold separately).
- Load capacity -15.
10. Rhino Rack Mountain Trail Universal Fork Mount Bike Carrier
- Rhino-Rack MountainTrail Roof Rack Bike Carrier; Compatible with most Mountain Bikes, Road Bikes & Cycles.
- Easy installation for immediate use; compatible with most roof rack cross bars.
- Provides secure protection for your bike with lockable fork mount.
- Quick release adjustable locking skewer and rear wheel strap.
- Suits all bikes up to 15kg / 35lbs
- Ability to fit multiple bike carriers to your roof racks pending width of cross bars.
The Ultimate Buying Guide For Mountain Bike Fork Mount.
The best Mountain Bike Fork Mount for you is the one that does what you need it to do and does not cost too much. But, how do you decide which one is the best? It should be reliable, convenient, durable, and of course, affordable. If it costs too much or is difficult to use, people will be less likely to buy it again.
There are many things that you can do to find a good product. Here are some tips:
• Look at the different products and decide which one you want to buy. Read reviews online or in magazines to find out more about a product. You can also ask friends or family members if they have used a certain product before.
• Go to the store and check out the different products that are available. Pick up each product and see how it feels, look at its size and color, and read the instructions on how to use it.
• Check prices at different stores to find out which one is the cheapest.
• When you are in the store, look at your list and make sure that you have all of the items that you need. If there is something missing, go back to your list and check if it was on there or not.
• Once you have decided which product to buy, pay for it and take it home with you.
In this article, we’ve covered some important tips for choosing the right product. If you have any questions about these products or our other services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.