To help you find the best 2x10 Crankset, we have researched various products on the market and picked out 10 of the best ones. We looked at all sorts of features, including price, customer reviews, and specifications. Then we ranked them to help you find the top 2x10 Crankset. Read on to learn more about our findings and choose your favorite one!
|1||BUCKLOS MTB Crankset Square Taper with 22/24/26/32/38/42/44T Chainring Set||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||SHIMANO 105 FC-R7000 Crankset Black||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|3||SR Suntour XCM-D Crankset||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|4||SHIMANO Deore FC-M4100-B2 Crankset - 175mm||9||Shop On Amazon|
|5||SHIMANO M361 Hybrid Crankset (Black, 175mm X 42/32/22T)||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||SRAM GX 1000 GXP 10 Speed 36/22T Crankset Without Bottom Bracket||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|7||GANOPPER 175 MTB Crankset 10 11 12 Speed Mountain Road Bike Crankset Crank Suit Easy to Modify 104 BCD Crank Arm Set Dirt Bike with 68mm 73mm Bottom Bracket Kit 30 Tooth Chainring (30T Bike Crankset)||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||SRAM Unisex's Crank Xx1 Eagle Boost 148 12S W Direct Mount 34T X-Sync 2 Chainring (Dub Cups/Bearings Not Included) Crankset||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|9||SRAM GX 2x10 Rear Derailleur||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|10||JGbike Compatible 10 Speed MTB 4pc groupset for Shimano Deore M4100: Right Shift Lever SL-M4100-R||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for 2x10 Crankset
In this article we've included our suggestions for the after analyzing 36503 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- BUCKLOS MTB Crankset Square Taper with 22/24/26/32/38/42/44T Chainring Set, 170mm 104/64 BCD Hybrid Mountain...
- SHIMANO 105 FC-R7000 Crankset Black, 175x50/34
- SR Suntour XCM-D Crankset, 10-speed 36/22T, 175mm Octa-Link, includes capless
- SHIMANO Deore FC-M4100-B2 Crankset 175mm, 10-Speed, 36/26t, Black
- SHIMANO M361 Hybrid Crankset Black, 175mm X 42/32/22T
- SRAM GX 1000 GXP 10 Speed 36/22T Crankset Without Bottom Bracket, Black, 175mm
- GANOPPER 175 MTB Crankset 10 11 12 Speed Mountain Road Bike Crankset Crank Suit Easy to Modify 104 BCD...
- SRAM Unisex's Crank Xx1 Eagle Boost 148 12S W Direct Mount 34T X-Sync 2 Chainring Crankset, Gold, 170mm...
- SRAM GX 2x10 Rear Derailleur, Type 2.1 with 10 Speed Performance Long Cage, Black
- JGbike Compatible 10 Speed MTB 4pc groupset for Shimano Deore M4100: Right Shift Lever SL-M4100-R,Long...
1. BUCKLOS MTB Crankset Square Taper with 22/24/26/32/38/42/44T Chainring Set
- Premium Quality & Durability】These crank sets are made from high strength material, ensuring they are long-lasting, lightweight and handle the abusive ways of the trail.
- Hollow-forged Crank Arm】Cranks are made from sturdy forged 6061 aluminum alloy for superior rigidity, high strength and super low weight.
- Hard-wearing Chainring】Featuring irregular teeth and chain pick-up pins for smooth and fast shifts.
- Compatibility & 5 Types To Choose】Crank:104BCD,length 170mm.
- 2021 New Design BUCKLOS Crank Set】Create high-end products with affordable prices, this is BUCKLOS always do.
2. SHIMANO 105 FC-R7000 Crankset Black
- Arm Material: aluminum
- Arm Length: 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes: 34 / 50, 36 / 52t
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110mm asymmetric
- Bolts: 4
5. SHIMANO M361 Hybrid Crankset (Black, 175mm X 42/32/22T)
- 175mm crank arm length
- Comes with 3 chainrings – 42/32/22
- Comes with a chainguard
- Square bottom bracket compatible
6. SRAM GX 1000 GXP 10 Speed 36/22T Crankset Without Bottom Bracket
- Featuring SRAM’s X-GLIDE chain rings, the GX crank set is engineered for 2x shifting performance
- Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power
- X-GLIDE puts you in the right gear, right now
7. GANOPPER 175 MTB Crankset 10 11 12 Speed Mountain Road Bike Crankset Crank Suit Easy to Modify 104 BCD Crank Arm Set Dirt Bike with 68mm 73mm Bottom Bracket Kit 30 Tooth Chainring (30T Bike Crankset)
- 7075 Aluminum Narrow Wide Tooth Direct Mount Chainring, Charing size :30T . HRB> 60
- Chainring offset: 6mm .
- Compatible with 9,10,11s 1X system .
- Threaded BB type:BSA:68–73mm cups-BC-1.
- Fit for: SRAM XX1 XO1 X1 GX XO X9 etc， if you bike frame is compatible with BB91 ,you can refit 104BCD crankset or select this Chainset.
8. SRAM Unisex’s Crank Xx1 Eagle Boost 148 12S W Direct Mount 34T X-Sync 2 Chainring (Dub Cups/Bearings Not Included) Crankset
- Revolutionary innovation
- Performance that is simply second to none
- Achieve the ultimate ride
9. SRAM GX 2×10 Rear Derailleur
- EXACT ACTUATION – 1:1 actuation ratio for shifter cable travel: derailleur movement offers precise and dependable 10-speed performance.
- ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH – Type 2.
- CAGE LOCK – Type 2.
- DIRECT ROUTE – Cable routes directly to the actuation mechanism to product more power with less friction and less effort.
- CAGE LENGTH – GX 2×10 rear derailleur is compatible with a 36-tooth cassette and is available in three cage lengths, short, medium and long.
10. JGbike Compatible 10 Speed MTB 4pc groupset for Shimano Deore M4100: Right Shift Lever SL-M4100-R
- Best Deal, 10 speed has been an essential in MTB and 1x single chainring has been a trend for lightweight and wide ratio.
- Identical Offer, the fun things in biking is to customize, this groupset use Shimano’s best 10S medium cage rear Derailleur “RD-M6000-SGS” , RAPIDFIRE PLUS Right Shift Lever “SL-M6000-R” with optical gear display; Then the cost effective bicycle chain X10 from KMC; We also offer 11-46T (Sunrace) Cassette in Silver or Black as you preferred;.
- Gift Options, it’s in our brand package, a great upgrade or replacement for your old bike cassette.
- Support PROs, we are sponser for several PRO teams in UT and CA, we support Business, just place bulk purchase and replace for your other family bikes, recommend to your community.
- Match DIY bike Value, most of the bike you bought from other brand are 7,8 or 9 speed, these allow you replace/upgrade them to 10 speed in a package.
The Ultimate Buying Guide For 2x10 Crankset.
The best 2x10 Crankset for you is the one that does what you need it to do and does not cost too much. But, how do you decide which one is the best? It should be reliable, convenient, durable, and of course, affordable. If it costs too much or is difficult to use, people will be less likely to buy it again.
There are many things that you can do to find a good product. Here are some tips:
• Look at the different products and decide which one you want to buy. Read reviews online or in magazines to find out more about a product. You can also ask friends or family members if they have used a certain product before.
• Go to the store and check out the different products that are available. Pick up each product and see how it feels, look at its size and color, and read the instructions on how to use it.
• Check prices at different stores to find out which one is the cheapest.
• When you are in the store, look at your list and make sure that you have all of the items that you need. If there is something missing, go back to your list and check if it was on there or not.
• Once you have decided which product to buy, pay for it and take it home with you.
In this article, we’ve covered some important tips for choosing the right product. If you have any questions about these products or our other services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.